What we have to offer...
Axis offers competitive pay and a great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K and tuition reimbursement. Perks include five-star company events, a fun culture and a casual dress code. Come join the team! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What You’ll Do Here…
Leadership / Management
- Manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), selling into a diverse mix of customers in a 2-tier sales model.
- Take the primary leadership role in scaling a world class SDR Team.
- Manage Sales Development team members and schedule to goals and objectives
- Hire, motivate, and coach SDRs.
- Support individual SDRs through role play, shadowing, and deep dives, as well as continuously refining the team’s prospecting techniques and messaging.
- Provide SDRs with a coaching cadence of time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, and active listening skills.
- Maintain a high-performance SDR team culture.
- Develop a metrics-based lead management vision and strategy, and align SDR team accordingly.
- Manage top of funnel demand from a variety of sources/campaigns within the marketing department. Examples include:
- Trade shows, webinars, email marketing automation campaigns
- Drive demand for customers to attend Axis Communications’ Academy classroom courses
- Manage programs that generate sales qualified leads (SQLs) using Pardot, Salesforce.com, and other tools.
- Work with regional sales and marketing teams to assure efficient customer information exchange and lead hand-off.
Success Measurement / Metrics Strategy / Data Management
- Build, monitor, implement and refine sales lead processes and metrics to help propel growth and maximize success on the SDR team.
- Use data to be nimble and inform the strategy of your team.
- Work with Operations and Marketing teams to ensure quality data is being driven through the sales funnel
- Work closely with the Database and Salesforce administrators to improve data quality
Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Messaging testing - proactively test outbound customer messaging in alignment with marketing campaigns and Axis’ value prop/strategic objectives.
- Create SDR playbooks and sales scripts to execute upon campaign goals and convert leads through the pipeline.
- Liaise with marketing and sales teams to ensure MQL and SQL definitions/scoring are appropriately assigned for success.
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of the assigned sales development resources.
What We Are Looking For …
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a high performing Sales Development environment
- Proven results in alignment of sales and marketing team’s objectives to achieve business results
- An obsession with client happiness
- Ability to train, coach and mentor sales development reps
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
What You’ll Need …
- Bachelor’s degree - marketing, business administration or equivalent.
- 8+ years professional experience in a sales and/or marketing environment
- 3+ years management experience in Sales, Marketing, Sales Development or Inside Sales management, preferably with high technology, channel-based products and/or services
Valued, But Not Required …
- Preferredexperience with Salesforce and/or Pardot