At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva Team is looking for an experienced Animal Health Account Executive to drive sales for cloud-based solutions across Commercial and R&D into major Animal Health. As an Animal Health Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships with large customers. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
Ideally located in East Coast area.
- Account planning
- Understand and present the Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Be willing to travel
- 10+ years of selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments
- Experience selling into Animal Health companies
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Strong understanding of CRM, Content Management and /or Master Data Management challenges and value in the life sciences industry is desired
- 5+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Direct relationships at major Animal Health accounts