Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 332 days ago
Infosys –MFGADM Project Manager - US – Project Management
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Charleston, SC.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• Must have at least 7 years of hi-tech domain experience
• Must have at least 7 years of experience in managing Development/Maintenance projects.
• At least 5 years of experience in project scoping, estimation, budgeting, scheduling and risk management
• Must have at least 2 years of hands on Java/J2EE Platform
• Experience in automation framework development and troubleshooting along with script development and fixing in any of the open source automation tool
• At least 3 years of experience in Agile (Scrum) and Lean practices is highly preferred.
• Prior knowledge of Aerospace domain preferred not necessary.
• Knowledge of Web Services, Performance Testing, SQLs and UNIX will be an added advantage.
• Prior experience in End-to-End testing and system integration testing is highly preferred.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Communication skills and Analytical skills.