Contracts are an important part of how we sell to the GPOs and your job is to make sure we are mitigating risk and staying within compliance.
As a Compliance Contract Specialist, you will:
- Analyze. You will need to use your background in the contract and legal field to analyze the process and make sure we are abiding by the rules. Your assignment is compliance, so you will need a solid understanding of GPO contracts.
- Report. In order to keep everyone within guidelines, you’ll need to pull reports to analyze sales and identify potential areas of opportunity. Plus, you act as the go-to person for our GPO membership lists – pulling GPO member lists, compare to active accounts and validating the data.
- Audit. You will have the responsibility to conduct monthly contractsales analysis. To auditsales pricing, you will need excel skills to applycontract pricing, validate sell price, track and ensure sales compliance.
- Partner. To be successful, you will need to effectively work alongside all of our GPO contract personnel, including technical representatives, contracting officers, sales people and executive teams. You’ll need to build solid relationships both internally and externally and your professional communication skills will be key.
- Execute. Identify, analyze and recommend process changes and improvements in systems and processes. You must also understand when to pull in other resources and escalate issues to management. Based on the nature of our industry, you will understand key manufacturers and publishers programs.
What we need at Insight:
- 5 years of experience in contract and program management. Preferred to have Price Analyst and/or contract administrative experience. IT reseller skills a plus.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and strong understanding of MS Excel, Access and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extreme attention to detail. In this department, you must operate at the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Someone with strong organizational skills who is analytical, accurate, timely with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Requisition Number: 57761