The Internal Information Technology (IT) Audit Manager reports to the Senior Manager, IT Audit and is responsible for the planning and quality of audit engagements, including but not limited to IT Audits (both SOX and Operational), management consulting and special projects and IA department projects.
The IT Audit Manager will be expected to possess and apply advanced knowledge of Professional Audit Standards, IT Control and Security frameworks and project management skills. The IT Audit Manager willbe responsible for managing and developing a team consisting of senior IT auditors and staff IT auditors. In addition, the IT Audit Manager will assist with the implementation of the overall strategy of the IA department. This position provides visibility to Stryker Global Information Systems (IS) organization, regular interaction with personnel from various disciplines/functional areas and exposure to IS, division and corporate leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- CISA or relevant professional certification (CIA, CISSP, CISM, etc)
- 7 + years of accounting, audit, or relevant industry experience.
- Public accounting experience is preferred.
- Previous knowledge in Oracle or other ERP systems preferred.
- Experience in assessing and mitigating emerging IT risks such as cloud computing, information security, data privacy, etc.
- Knowledge of IT frameworks and regulations including COBIT, ISO 27000, ITIL, PCI/DSS, HIPAA/HITECH
- Experience in review of SSAE-16 reports and assessing user-entity controls.
- Advanced project management skills