The Regional Sales Manager is responsible to manage saleschannels in the USA Southwest region and promote Trench products within the defined geographic area. Geography covers the following states: California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Oversees and lead day-to-day sales activities of the agents and coordinate projects with the inside sales teams with the goal to maintain and expand the customer base and market share.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Channel management including monitoring, apprising and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Customer management and business development.
• Achieving company’s sales and profitability goals by contributing with strategic information and recommendations to the marketing department;
• Aggressive follow up of the key target projects (KTP).
• Plan, organize and participate in conferences and trade shows.
• Annual and monthly sales forecasting.
• Preparing and proposing regional strategies and action plans.
• Identifying market trends.
• Perform forecasting, reporting and win-loss analysis.
• Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term order intake.
• Helping customers and agents as required.
• Reports generation as required.
• Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of 5 years of technical and/or commercial experience in technical sales or marketing of high voltage equipment.
• Self-motivated individual.
• RSM must be located in the region and near a major airport.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in order to successfully interact with external customers and staff within the organization;
• Proficiency using personal computers and software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows is required.
• Building relationships.
• Negotiation skills.
• Results driven.
• Ability to travel as required (up to 50% of the time).