KeyLogic Systems is recruiting for a Systems Engineer in Clarksburg, WV.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Engineering and/or Technical Certifications, and/or previous working experience
- 5+ years of experience in software developing, managing and supporting information technology systems.
- 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting and implementing XML, databases and web services.
- 5+ years of experience working in collaborative sessions demonstrating strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience in the analysis and assessment of large data sets while managing and coordinating major parallel IT initiatives.
- 3+ years of Java
- Proficiency with oracle databases and Pl/SQL, Microsoft SQL server databases, subversion in XML and XSD
- Proficiency in XSLT generation
- 5+ years in managing and troubleshooting SFTP and web services for data submissions and user access
- Ability to lead, direct, and make decisions regarding all software and systems lifecycle phases with limited supervision and direction
- Provided necessary professional skills including: limitations, privacy, ethics, planning, selecting, collecting, analyzing, interpreting and communication for all phases of data processing, system and software development lifecycle phases, and the analysis of N-DEx system data from contributors.
- Ability to provide guidance and recommended changes to N-DEx Program Office on both internal and external processes and system documentation.
- Ability to manage, coordinate, track and implement system testing procedures and test cases with large complex information sharing systems.