Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
Upland Software is building a rock star team of PSA/PPM Account Executives to help us revolutionize the way the world’s best organizations plan, manage and execute work. We offer a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative environment where you can make a big difference, have fun, and take your career and earning potential to the next level.
- Selling new business to prospective and existing customers at the C-Level in the Fortune 2,000 space.
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and territory planning
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application(s)
- Drive the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Forecast sales activity and opportunity management while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Upland vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- 5+ years of direct quota carrying software or technologysales experience
- Experience selling PSA or PPM software preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from Territory Planning through Negotiation and Booking.
- Understanding of formal complex sales methodologies and ability to demonstrate their repeatable selling techniques and skills
- Strong oral/written presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Functional understanding of best-in-class sales enablement tools (CRM, Social Media, Collaboration, Finance etc.)
- Travelrequired up to 30%
- Consistently strong personal earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references
- Previous experience selling one or more of the following software solutions; PPM, IT Financial Management, BI, IT Service Management, Enterprise Content Management, Workflow Automation
- Understanding of Portfolio Management, Project Management, and Work Management
- Previous experience selling SaaS solutions to C-Level executives in the Fortune 2,000 space
- Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other industry leading sales enablement technologies
- Highly Motivated and pro-active individual with a drive to succeed.
- Bachelor or University Degreepreferred