- Leads organizational programs related to talent development and succession planning.
- Plans and drives employee engagement activities to recognize and reward both individuals and teams within the organization.
- Leads employee relations activities including, consulting with managers on employee performance issues, listening and responding to employee questions and concerns and as necessary conducting investigations and facilitating conflict resolution.
- Provides coaching and training for managers, supervisors and production leads on subjects such as interviewing, performance management, legal compliance, safety practices, etc.…
- Provides leadership in bringing the organization through change via creative problem solving and timely, effective messaging.
- Administers compensation programs, including base pay and the quarterly cash bonus. May conduct market studies to ensure compensation programs are competitive and equitable.
- Oversees and directly performs full-cycle recruiting for a variety of exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Partners with the PCC Structurals, centralized benefits to bring robust and cost effective health and welfare benefits programs to the work force.
- Ensures the organization complies with state and federal employment and labor laws and ensures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, and Affirmative Action requirements and ensure.
- Reports and tracks key HR metrics such as headcount and turnover.
- Manages a team of three, including the HR Generalist, Safety Specialist and Manufacturing Administrative Assistant.
- Bachelors degree with major in Human Resources Management, Business, Social Science, or equivalent experience; advanced degreepreferred.
- Six to ten years Human Resource management experience, including experience as the member of leadership team and experience managing people.
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport, inspire trust and confidence and bring problems to resolution in the interest of both the employee and the business.
- Ability to effectively bounce back and forth between performing daily, transactional HR activities and providing strategic advice and counsel to the leadership team.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the business and a broad general understanding of the business function.
- Extensive knowledge of the Human Resource function, emerging HR trends, and familiar with all areas of sound HR management.
- High level of business acumen with the ability to understand and communicate organizational metrics and how human resources programs are able positively impacts business outcomes.
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment and labor laws.