Company: Cross Insurance
Title: Outside Sales Representative (B2B)
- Focusing on new business to business account development
- Generating revenue and meeting sales quotas
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities.
- Using a consultative sales approach, conduct proposals to C-Level Executives
Our Sales Representatives Enjoy:
- Starting base up to $120k + uncapped commissions
- Residual commissions
- Unlimited earning potential
- Full benefits package
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5years minimum outside B2B salesexperiencepreferred
- “Hunter” sales mentality
- Intensity, competitiveness
About Our Client:
Cross Insurance is a family owned insurance agency made up of a network of wholly-owned subsidiary insurance agencies throughout Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, and Rhode Island. Getting its humble beginnings in the home of Woodrow Cross in 1954, the company has since grown to become one of New England’s largest independent insurance providers and the nation’s 33rd largest broker of U.S. Business, with 38 branches and more than 800 employees.
Cross Insurance is engaged in retail insurance services which include marketing, selling, and negotiating the placement of property and casualty, life and health, bond and employee benefit insurance on behalf of various commercial organizations, institutional or governmental entities, as well as individuals and families.
Cross Insurance represents the region’s largest network of carefully selected suppliers which includes some of the largest national carriers in the industry, as well as New England’s leading regional insurance carriers. Cross represents a total of 150 insurance providers, which enhances the company’s ability to satisfy the varied insurance needs of major employers and individuals alike.