Ready Logistics, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer with 5+ years’ experience to join our team in Gilbert, Arizona.
The high performing Senior Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer will join our growing product development team dedicated to our industry leading auto transportation solutions. This position requires someone who enjoys working within a team environment and who is passionate about delivering quality products, and is comfortable with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
The Senior QA Test Automation Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing a complex test automation suites across all of the IT projects. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-directed, and thrive in a fast-paced and high-visibility work environment. The Senior QA Test Automaton Engineer reports directly to the Software Development Manager and will work closely with the Lead QA Automation Engineer in establishing and maintaining an automated testing strategy and framework. As a member of the software development team, you will develop software in the transportation industry working with many of the latest Microsoft technologies including .Net 4.0, Web API, REST, WCF, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server, Angular 4, Event Store, Elastic Search and custom ASP.Net applications.
Technology We Use:Web Services (SOAP, REST), Selenium, C#, .Net, Angular
- Reviews requirement specifications, designs and develops test plans based upon functional and design specifications
- Ensure test cases are complete and are traceable to requirements and design
- Conducts regression testing, analysis of failures and filing defects in timely manner
- Evaluate newer tools/technologies to continue enhancing automation framework
- Perform scripted and exploratory testing
- Perform root cause analysis on production issues
- Create automated tests to be part of the build verification tests
- Review all production release requests and provide a vote of confidence
Required Experience (minimum):
- 5+ years of demonstrable, practical hands on experience as a QA Test Automation Engineer
- Understanding of Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Proficiency developing highly reusable and maintainable functional and performance test automation solutions and frameworks for web technologies in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency developing in Selenium WebDriver, CodedUI, Ranorex, C#, VB.NET, or similar automated test tool or development language
- Proficiency using SoapUI, Postman or similar test harnesses for RESTful web service testing
- Experience using Appium, UIAutomator, Espresso or similar mobile test automation frameworks
- Experience with writing simple or complex SQL queries for data validation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
What We Look For (preferred):
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with configuring Visual Studio / TFS automated build scripts
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment methodologies
About us: Ready Logistics, a Cox Automotive brand, is a national leader in transportation and logistics for the automotive industry, offering end-to-end solutions and services utilizing leading technology to connect vehicle inventory for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
Job Number 1715982