As our largest domestic office,Kearney,Nebraska has been the foundation of Xpanxion's success since opening our first rural office here in 2006. Here our employees enjoy the amenities of a smaller community where traffic is next to non-existent, while still providing top notch applications for fortune 500 clients. Xpanxion continues invest and build relationships in the area and will begin construction on a brand new office building in 2017.
We're currently looking to add a .NET Developer to our team.
- Bang out code and show our clients why we’re a best in class services organization.
- Cut through red tape and focus on writing code your mom would be proud of.
- Have a passion for unit testing and know how to impress teammates with code coverage numbers.
- Be surrounded by developers who have a passion for new technologies and finding innovation solutions.
- Work with teams who focus on success as a whole, not concerned with individual accomplishments.
- Have exposure to a wide variety of businesses in a fast paced consulting environment.
- Experience why developing on the latest and greatest technology platforms gives us a competitive advantage.
Requirements can vary but may include:
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in C#/.NET
- Ability to solve problems and offer solutions within a team.
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Ability to validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
Additional Bonus Points:
- SQL Server and MySQL
- HTML, CSS
- Angular, Node.js, JQuery,
- AWS, Azure, etc.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Docker, etc.
- Telerik, Kendo UI
Perks & Benefits:
- Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- 18 paid time off days and 11 holidays
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- Flexible schedule