Product Manager - Financial, Billing, Scheduling
Homecare Homebase, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, firmly believes our employees are our greatest asset. As part of our commitment to our team, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers stimulating and rewarding opportunities dedicated to developing each employee’s skill base through both career training and challenging work. In turn, we expect employees to contribute to the ongoing success of Homecare Homebase.
Our employees value the opportunity to learn, grow, excel and service our customers. Join us and discover a workexperience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can grow to your full potential. We are looking for individuals who enjoy being part of a team to provide industry leading solutions for our customers.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Homecare Homebase is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Homecare Homebase to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, military and protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homecare Homebase prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
The Product Manager - Financial, Billing, Scheduling position will work within a team environment, helping to define and create future versions of the Homecare Homebase application suite.
- Gather requirements for product modifications from customers, subject matter experts, and other product managers.
- Develop functional specifications for product modifications and manage projects through the development cycle.
- Answer questions and research issues from internal staff.
- Assist with managing the project queue
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in accounting, healthcare, technology or equivalent area
- Experience with Financial Operations in the Healthcare industry with emphasis on post-acute.
- 5+ years software product management / business analyst experience in the Healthcare IT space.
- Proven experience documenting and communicating successful software requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to translate complex business and technical processes into plain and unambiguous English.
- An ambitious, innovative self-starter with curiosity and passion to deliver great product experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
- Project management experience.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and associated user interfaces.
- 10 – 25% domestic travelrequired
AVAILABLE POSITION LOCATIONS:
- Louisville, KY
- Dallas, TX