The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team is here to make it easy, safe, and secure for our customers to do business with Wells Fargo — whether they’re in a store, online, on the phone, at an ATM, or on a mobile device. In partnership with Wells Fargo lines of business, we bring our customers products and services that make banking simple. We impact customers directly through availability and security, as well is indirectly through our business partners who deliver value-added products and services. We have more than 23,000 team members in all 50 states dedicated to providing cutting-edge technology and operational support. This allows us to understand our customers’ financial needs, and then offer them products and solutions to help satisfy those needs so they can succeed financially.
Enterprise Business Technology (EBT) provides development and support for the many internal systems used across the enterprise. The EBT Architecture & Strategy Group provides architecture services to the breadth of EBT. We work to influence the technology direction and standards of Wells Fargo technology and ensure EBT solutions are created in alignment the overall goals and objectives of EIT and our partners.
The Sr. Architect for Corporate Property Group (SA5) is a key position within the EBT Architecture Group reporting into the Managing Systems Architect. This position is responsible for setting key strategic and solutions architecture direction for Corporate Property Group (CPG) working closely with the LOB partners, CTO and Application managers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in the growing Risk area of the bank. We are looking for a team player with deep technical skills and architectural knowledge to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with the LOB business leader, application managers, and Information Security, Infrastructure Architects, and project teams to create and manage end to end Solutions architecture for Corporate Property Group (CPG) .
• Assist in the creation of architectural strategy and artifacts for key technology initiatives, including Physical Access Security Systems, Cyber Security Programs, Asset and Configuration Management Programs, Building Technology and related Network Security Systems.
• Engage in cross EBT Architecture alignment activities and assist in enterprise initiatives as needed.
• Responsible for working on projects, creating and approving designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure subdomain (organizational unit), recommending exceptions to the EA for high level projects, and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
• Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
The preferred work locations are Charlotte, NC but otherlocations such as Minneapolis, MN may also be considered. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with limited to no relocation assistance. Remote work is possible for current Wells Fargo employees
- 8 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 7+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- 5+ years of .net experience
- 5+ years of SAPexperience
- Experience influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Experience with a wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications or a component family
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills