Louis Berger Services is looking for a Program Development Manager to support its Services operating company in our Greenville, SC office. You’ll be joining a business development team with a track record of major proposal successes.
Performs functions related to the support of business development and operations for Louis Berger Services. Functions include but are not limited to: proposal development process; evaluating technical content for proposals; proposal review coordination, kick-off meetings, website content accuracy and the production of marketing materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposal plan and capture documents to include, full proposal outline, schedules and compliance matrix.
- Coordinates preparation of all proposal volumes.
- Oversees the proposal production of all volumes.
- Ensures the effective writing of the proposal document.
- Reviews and edits proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements, minimizing style differences from multiple authors and contributors.
- Coordinates proposal calendar to meet all deadlines outlined in the RFP.
- Plans and executes proposal development assignments for the proposal team including writers and the publication staff.
- Ensures all strategies and themes are integrated in the proposal document.
- Coordinates storyboard development with authors and signs off completed storyboards prior to first draft writing. Drives schedule and development of the proposal document.
- Works closely with functional departments to obtain resources and information necessary to develop and finalize proposals.
- Prepares documents for Pink and Red Team Reviews.
- Gathers information on past project experience and develops key personnel resumes.
- Provides overall quality assurance for proposal materials.
- Oversees the implementation of BGH brand standards throughout all materials, coordinates reprographics and production schedules with graphic designers, and compiles/distributes submittals and then ships them.
- Ensures of LBS website for content accuracy and work with the creative and web teams to correct any issues.
- Provides word-processing, desktop publishing and graphic design skills to produce proposals, brochures, conference materials, award submissions and presentations following BGH standards.
- Responsible for the development, organization and production of pursuit and marketing materials, such as: qualifications materials; proposals; presentation materials; preparing marketing correspondence; and documenting projects (both in narrative and graphic form).
- Manages budget compliance with field operations; adjusts as necessary.
- Gathers data from subject matter experts for inclusion in pricing determinations and technical proposals; validates precise resources required.
- Interfaces with Recruiters and Facility Clearance Officer to staff vacant or proposed positions for ongoing or projected operations.
- Determines CAPEX resources for contract start-up; sources equipment and facilitates procurement, negotiates best price from supporting vendors.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exposure to Commercial/Federal Fuels Industry
- Exposure to Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) protocol
- Proposal writing and/or proposal management experience of large scale, competitive proposals for the Federal Government.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with variety of personnel.
- Skills in editing, formatting, and graphics development.
- Formal training in industry-recognized proposal management disciplines (i.e. Shipley).
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Business Development and Proposal Management
- Ability to work in US without Company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketingpreferred
- MBA preferred