Your primary responsibilities:
· You support the organization in developing and executing on its strategic plan and reviewing its existing international corporate structure in the light of the international tax environment, which may include transfer pricing, corporate restructuring and interaction with the local affiliates and the tax team in Dublin.
· You will partner with the business to develop and execute tax efficient planning for transactions to improve financial results and reduce risk for the Company, including modelling of different scenarios to assist the business in making decisions.
· You will support taxaudits by developing responses to requests on U.S. international tax issues and by developing and documenting positions taken on tax returns.
· You will liaise with external advisory partners on a regular basis.
If you are ready for the next step in your career then this may be the exciting opportunity you have been waiting for. Please continue reading below to learn more about qualification requirements.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· CPA and/or Masters in Taxation is a plus
· 10 or more years of experience in tax with a public accounting firm and/or publicly traded company, with 6 or more years focused on international tax issues
· Preferably, you have experience with SAP and Hyperion.
· ‘Accurate’, ‘analytic’, ‘communicative’, ‘accountable’ and ‘entrepreneurial’ are words that describe you best
· You have the ability to prioritize projects towards meeting agreed upon deadlines
· You challenge the way things are done to ensure full understanding and offer suggestions for alternatives
· You can organize and summarize results well for your target audience with clear, concise communications
· You have the ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
· You are willing to travel (infrequently)