Senior Risk Analyst is responsible for assisting the Risk Analyst at Corporate Office. Senior Risk Analyst is also responsible for assisting, collaborating and coaching facility Risk Managers in a day to day management of Acadia Risk Management Program. Senior Risk Analyst will be traveling bi-monthly to facilities to assist Risk Managers directly on one to one training. Senior Risk Analyst must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexi ble time frame.
- Review all new incidents to determine if documentation is complete and request any additional information as needed from the field Risk Managers.
- Prepare and maintain the “incident investigation tracking log”.
- Complete telephonic follow ups when documentation is missing or additional information is required.
- Review documentation to ascertain corrective action plan to make ensure incident does not reoccur.
- Review completion of documentation for inventory and closure of incident file.
- Responsible for daily review of the Risk Qual (HAS) data system to verify that facility Risk Managers are updating and maintaining all incident reporting data.
- Prepare weekly/monthly administrative Risk Qual reports.
- Analyze your assigned facilities data and compare weaknesses and strengths of each facility. Recognize and identify the facilities that may need your one on one guidance to conduct onsite risk assessment audit.
▲ Read less
- College Degree preferred with Healthcare experience.
- Minimum 10 years of job-related experience.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Job ID 2017-5017