Are you a dynamic Plant Manager or Senior Production Supervisor in the Osceola /Elkhart area looking for the next challenge in your career? Our client is a leading manufacturing company who is currently looking for a Plant Manager with experience driving and implementing Operational/Continuous Improvement initiatives.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Provides overall plant leadership to assure business objectives are met or exceeded in all areas.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of the business, people, products, process and the changes necessary to make the plant successful.
- Understands, implements and oversees processes and systems throughout the plant including business planning and budgeting.
- Leads the plant’s overall materials and planning process.
- Ensures the utilization of Continuous Manufacturing Processes with emphasis on variation reduction for total product and process productivity.
- Provides leadership with plant manufacturing engineering to implement competitive strategies
What You Need For This Position?
- Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or equivalent experience in a Manufacturing Management position.
- 8+ years of significant leadership experience in Plant Production/ Management and Operations preferred.
- Metal Fabrication experience highly desired.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management and have managed teams consisting of 100+ employee’s.
- Outstanding problem solving/analytical skills required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.