Olin Corporation is hiring a Senior Human Resources Manager to be located at the Clayton, Missouri office. The Senior HR Manager is a key member of the Corporate HR team, responsible for managing the compensation function on a global level. This includes developing and directing the implementation of compensation programs that provide a competitive level of pay, motivation and reward to employees. This senior level position understands the organization’s needs and has the ability to recommend the design and implementation of multi-faceted programs. The Global Comp team will report to this individual.
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. Olin Chlor Alkali Products and Vinyls is the world’s leading producer of chlor alkali products and vinyls, the number one supplier of epoxy materials, the number one global seller of membrane caustic soda and chlorinated organics and the number one North American seller of chlorine, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components and industrial cartridges.
- Lead the global salary administration/merit budget/variable comp pay planning process.
- Monitor competitive trends in compensation; identify Olin’s position and make recommendations for changes to compensation as well as reward and recognition programs.
- Assure proper evaluation of jobs through senior levels.
- Develop and recommend salary policy strategy and administrative procedures.
- Monitor the effectiveness of programs and recommend modifications.
- Administer special compensation plans.
- Counsel managers on individual salary treatment.
- Manage the global payrollvendor relationship with external vendor.
- Manage Olin’s Service Awards program and vendor relationship.
- Lead compensation related projects as required.
- Provide Corporate client support as required.
- Support Olin’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and make good faith efforts to help ensure that the workplace is free from harassment and discrimination.
- Bachelor's degree* in Human Resources, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Business Management, Employment Law or other related discipline
- 10+ years HR generalist experience with demonstrated Compensation expertise
- Ability to develop HR staff
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Products; advanced Excel proficiency
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills which provide the ability to: establish and build working relationships with individuals throughout the organization in support of corporate and HR department objectives; work closely with people at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of general business operations and processes.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degreepreferred (MBA)
- Certified Compensation Professional certification or equivalent
- Global HRexperience
- Familiarity with Hay Job Evaluation methodology
- Manufacturing/industrial environment; chemical manufacturing
*Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department ofEducation.
Note: This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.