RTKL seeks a Senior Medical Equipment Planner to join its Health Sciences Practice Group located in Calgary, Canada.
- Coordinates efforts/communications between internal contacts (Equipment Planners, Project Coordinators and Procurement staff) and external contacts (Owner/Clients)
- Evaluates, locates and recommends equipment to be purchased for new medical facilities, major renovations and expansions of existing medical facilities
- Facilitates meetings with medical personnel to establish appropriate placement and use of medical equipment for patient care
- Assists the Owner/Client with the selection of medical equipment and related systems
- Assembles medical equipment specifications and coordinates the development of healthcare systems vendor drawings
- Develops and manages medical equipment budgets for healthcareconstruction projects
- Leads in the development of Architecturally Significant Equipment Book
- Provides technology assessment/valuation analysis for medical equipment for hospital clients
- Manages all assigned projects, including Billings, Account Receivables, Staffing, etc.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies and products
- Reads and interprets blueprints and other architectural designs
- Develops and manages project work plans on all projects using Vision and master project schedules
- Assists in developing standards and processes for equipment planning services
- Manages project information, budgets and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management or a medical-related field preferred, with at least 9 years of equipment planning experience
- Effectively manages essential functions by consistently driving for quality, profitable and timely results on assigned projects
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to service multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interface with internal and external clients
- Strong computers skills
- Experience in MS Office and Deltek Vision preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Travel may be required.
Requisition Number 17-0331.