- Oversee all aspects of the management of the Support, Professional Services and Account Management staff.
- Coordinate with PCLender resources on LOS configuration, functionality and workflow best practices to document processes that optimize workflow quality and system performance for clients.
- Develop and enforce business processes, security, audit, regulatory compliance and procedural controls.
- Work directly with clients, Implementation team and Sales resources to identify and contract Professional Service and or other service offerings to PCLender clients.
- Meet third party vendor transaction fee objectives as identified within PCLender Proforma.
- Maintain/develop strong relationships with vendors to understand new/additional services that can be exposed within our products.
- Work with Core Vendors, customers and PCLender SME’s to design and document the most efficient and effective use/interaction of vendor services for development requirements within our products.
- Provide reports to the senior management team that summarizes new features and revenue opportunities for vendor interfaces, upcoming required system modifications, and current bugs/deficiencies.
- Ensure Professional Services opportunities as it applies to system configuration or new software development are properly scoped and can be delivered by PCLender.
- Review and validate billing information for clients and accounting department.
- Meet or exceed department revenue objectives within budget and meet or exceed financial goals.
- Measure, track and report on service and financial performance through metric based reporting.
- Ensure department staff document all client communication and service delivery in PCLender CRM.
- Provide timely support for staff to rectify out-of-scope service delivery situations.
- Maintain appropriate internal and external escalation levels with staff and clients.
- Coaches and mentors managers, subordinates and peers as it pertains to Professional Services quality and preferred vendor utilization.
- Routinely engages and communicates across all levels of management within client organizations.
- Assists with ongoing operational projects including developing/maintaining process documentation, policies, and procedures as it pertains to Professional Services delivery and Account Management.
- Performs other duties as required included complex special project delivery ownership.
- Assist with the creation of annual budget and department objectives.
- Supervise assigned resources to meet revenue and budgeted objectives.
- Organizational, financial, and budgetary management of the customer experience department
- Advising on marketing, brand recognition, and public relations in conjunction with the other management teams.
Account Management – Professional Services Sales
- Meet professional service sales and revenue objectives as identified within PCLender Proforma.
- Ensure PCLender meets or exceeds customer retention objectives as identified in PCLender Proforma.
- Supervise account management resources to ensure:
- A pro-active telephone contact schedule to develop customer relationships and solicit professional service opportunities.
- Account management resources stay abreast and document each customer’s business needs and goals; assist in providing solutions to satisfy customer mortgage banking objectives.
- Customers receive online and onsite demonstrations that outline PCLender service benefits.
- All communication with leads, accounts, opportunities and contacts are documented in PCLender CRM to facilitate immediate and long term sales goals.
- Complete the initial Service Agreement and Professional Service Agreements (SOW’s) drafts and submit to the management team for review and approval prior to providing to the customer for execution.
- Collaborate with PCLender management to secure prospect sales calls and close key accounts by completing all follow-up tasks including negotiations and closing revenue opportunities.
- Work with PCLender management team and development manager to determine reasonable timeframe for any Professional Services to be provided by PCLender.
- Assist with assessment of business requirements to engage PCLender for products and consulting services.
Develop and maintain procedures that support meeting the Support, Training, Professional Services, Account Management and Vendor utilization objectives as set forth by the company management.
Develop Professional Services Q & A documentation and save on the company intranet for PCLender associates to use as a resource to refer to.
Assist with maintenance of current system best practices documentation and process requirements.
- Supervise the Support, Training, Account Management and Professional Services teams to produce and deliver services efficiently, accurately and within the client service level expectations set forth in client agreements.
- Ensure the Professional Services and Account Management staff understand and are capable of delivering all aspects of their functional roles and responsibilities.
- Provide superior client service and manage customer retention.
- Contribute to product roadmap objective development and prioritization
- College degree or equivalent experience and education can substitute
Job Related Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of mortgage management industry experience with a focus on loan operations including loan processing, underwriting, closing, regulatory compliance and quality control.
- A minimum of 10 years of establishing and managing 50 or more staff to budget, proforma and annual objectives.
- Experienced in FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA and Rural Housing loan guidelines.
- Experience identifying and documenting mortgage banking workflow, policies and procedures.
- Experience working with correspondent investor and agency relationships for loan delivery in wet and dry funding states.
- Experience in utilizing a paperless file process for processing, closing and investor delivery.
- Good organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks. Proven ability to follow through on all assigned tasks or responsibilities.
- Experience working with Loan Origination Software technology in a business analyst capacity a plus.
- Start-up company experiencepreferred.
- Strong sense of urgency required with ability to multitask in a dynamic, demanding environment.
- Strong Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Access skills preferred.
- Strong verbal and written interaction and communication skills with ability to deal with demanding and sometimes harsh client actions/words in a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and policies and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate information, including responding to questions, to managers, team members and/or clients one-on-one or in groups.
- Ability to project a professional image at all times.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and schedule own work.
- Intermediate level of technical skills required to complete assignments.
- Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine problems with ability to handle non-routine matters to a conclusion using professional judgment and management of self and client timelines/deliverables.
- Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with a working knowledge of the organization and an intermediate level of technical skills required to complete assignments.
- Good business and technical vocabulary required.
- Knowledge of general mortgage process required with ability to identify root causes of service problems, and identify/implement proactive solutions.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to sit and work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time.
Job ID R-10084207