SR. CUSTOMER PLANNING MANAGER
Who We Need:
We are seeking a Sr. Manager - Customer Planning supporting our Retail Towel Business based in Atlanta, GA. The Sr. Manager, Customer Planning is a knowledgeable business partner that is results oriented and an adept problem solver. In this position, you will play a fundamental role leading the retail customer strategy development for our Retail Paper Towel business, focused on the maximization of long-term value. You will proactively collaborate across brand marketing, sales, and supply chain functions to align category strategies to those of our customers
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Working closely with Field Sales to understand customer strategies and business priorities, and developing customer business plans that align the customer’s needs to the key strategies of our brands.
- Utilizing strong critical thinking and analytical skills to maximize the return of the trade fund program.
- Assist with the customer planning process helping sales teams drive sales, revenue, and profit through an efficient use of assortment, trade, and shopper marketing funds.
- Support brand initiatives through the development phase by providing a sales/customer point of view, as well as support the execution phase by implementing those plans with customers and tracking results.
- Monitor market pricing and competitive activity, and share that knowledge with category brand teams to improve decision making and industry knowledge.
- Applying excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills to provide clear and concise information and recommendations to cross-functional teams.
- Utilization of marginal analysis is a key responsibility of this role. Successful candidate will use their proficiency in ACNielsen / IRI databases, Excel and PowerPoint to pull and analyze data in order to make business that maximize long term value for the business.
What Will You Need?
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of Salesexperience in the Consumer Package Goods industry.
- 3+ years of TradeMarketing, Category Management, or Sales Strategy experience in the Consumer Package Goods industry.
- Experience with IRI and/or Nielsen syndicated data.
- Advanced-level proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience working independently while managing multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to interpret financial analysis to make sound business decisions.
- Proven ability to operate in a changing work environment.
- Thrive in a team based setting working cross functionally with multiple areas of responsibility within the business