Do you have experience in corporate retail store operations and want to work for an amazing company in Kimball Junction? Be a part of our inspiring team and culture! We are now hiring a Director Store Operations.
As Director Store Operations & Development, you will be responsible for the responsible for governance of operational excellence and the execution, deployment of all training programs and materials throughout the Like Business Team. The Director Store Operations will complete store audits to ensure that store standards and expectations are met as well as to use this information to develop future training plans.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver programs and ensure operational excellence to drive sales metrics and maximizing per capita sale through the development and deployment of all guest service, product knowledge and sales training
- Completes store audits a minimum of 2 times per assigned store location/year
- Reports the results of store audits to the VP Store Quality and recommends training opportunities to address operational, guest service and/or partnership development deficiencies
- Coordinates remodels, transitions, traveling exhibits with Transition Team. Responsible for transition timeline
- Leads new store opening training plan and onboarding for all store team members
- Partner with Director Store Leadership Development to identify existing or support creating relevant in-store training materials
- Schedule, and ensure implementation of all training modules throughout their assigned like business teams
- Delivers training recognition program
- Administers EventNetwork University tools and programs to ensure that required trainings are completed
- Other duties and special projects as required
Skills / Qualifications:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly collaborative team player with a track record of partnering with others to meet objectives
- Superlative presentation skills. Ability to train large groups as well as individuals
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail
- Ability to seek out and compile information necessary to make rational and appropriate decisions
- Self-directed and motivated
- Travel approximately 25-50% of the time will be required
WHY JOIN US?
Share your commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of our culture of teamwork, creativity, inspiration & fun. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with EVENTNETWORK is just what you've been looking for. Our mission is to create and maintain an environment where you are encouraged and inspired to develop yourself professionally and personally, where you are celebrated and motivated, and where we promote wellness through healthy living to enhance your quality of life. Come see for yourself!
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS – WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical/Dependent Care, Life/AD&D, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Store Discounts.
Apply today! You'll have the opportunity to join a talented team that takes pride in our amazing Company Culture and delivers the ultimate experience.
Event Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.