Develops automated solutions according to theorganization's business needs. May include custom software, configuration of packaged software, report development, integration of software systems, rule engine configuration, etc. Follows and provides input into the definition ofdevelopment standards and best practices. Requires extensive use of analysis and decision making to resolve complex, often unique work. Also requires an understanding of key business principles. May mentor and/or train other team members. This is an intermediate level role that works under minimal guidance and has no formal leadership responsibility for a team at this time.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develops of custom software, maintains software integrations and reports, manages support ofinternal business requirements or external customers.
- Designs and provides input into design of software. Performs unit testing and develops fixes.
- Writes technical documentation to support software, software integrations, reports, etc.
- Troubleshoots software related issues.
- Promotes our culture by living-out the cultural pillars (People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun) on a daily basis.
- Performs additional responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology discipline or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of experience with agile software development and familiarity of Scrum methodology
- Previous experience with Java.net and Ruby on Rails software development
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Experience supporting high-volume transactional systems preferred
- Ability to convert technology concepts to business solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and self-prioritize workload to meet deadlines
Working Conditions and Demands (If Applicable): N/A
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
MB Financial Bank - Mortgage Division is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.