5 - 7 years
Posted 383 days ago
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops content for talent and learning initiatives while ensuring alignment with organizational strategy and long range plan
· Assists in the design, development, and build influence and infrastructure for high-potential and leadership development through advanced business partnership, collaboration, and influencing techniques
· Assesses, designs and develops instructional materials including training manuals, facilitation guides, teaching aids, assessments, training activities, role play scenarios, self-paced study and performance evaluation tools, including e-Learning material.
· Conducts Coaching at the Individual Contributor and Manager level in support of our leadership and high potential development programs
· Apply User End Design Methodology to ensure participant is at the center of all program design including their experience, follow-up, ongoing touch bases, and learning transfer/application techniques.
· Assists in the development of marketing and communication plans related to Organizational Development initiatives.
· Monitors progress of initiatives linked to execution of Talent and Technology Learning Strategies
· Executes project plans for learning and OD initiatives.
· Improves learning and OD performance by implementing new policies, procedures, job supports, training, managerial practices, communication methods, and learning strategies.
· Revises existing training materials and programs based on audit results, questionnaires, changing procedures and feedback from internal/ external customers, subject matter experts, program sponsors and trainers.
· Schedules training programs and prepares training status reports, assessments and evaluation tools.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements: