Talent Development Specialist / Sr. Talent Development Specialist
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops content for talent and learning initiatives while ensuring alignment with organizational strategy and long range plan
· Assists in the design, development, and build influence and infrastructure for high-potential and leadership development through advanced business partnership, collaboration, and influencing techniques
· Assesses, designs and develops instructional materials including training manuals, facilitation guides, teaching aids, assessments, training activities, role play scenarios, self-paced study and performance evaluation tools, including e-Learning material.
· Conducts Coaching at the Individual Contributor and Manager level in support of our leadership and high potential development programs
· Apply User End Design Methodology to ensure participant is at the center of all program design including their experience, follow-up, ongoing touch bases, and learning transfer/application techniques.
· Assists in the development of marketing and communication plans related to Organizational Development initiatives.
· Monitors progress of initiatives linked to execution of Talent and Technology Learning Strategies
· Executes project plans for learning and OD initiatives.
· Improves learning and OD performance by implementing new policies, procedures, job supports, training, managerial practices, communication methods, and learning strategies.
· Revises existing training materials and programs based on audit results, questionnaires, changing procedures and feedback from internal/ external customers, subject matter experts, program sponsors and trainers.
· Schedules training programs and prepares training status reports, assessments and evaluation tools.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or like field
- Required 5 years of experience in design and delivery of training programs using strong facilitation and communication skills, evaluation of learner needs, assessment of training programs and implementation of learning solutions for performance enhancement
- Required 5 years of experience providing talent development coaching within a corporate setting to include one-on-one and small group
- Demonstrated experience as a facilitator, public speaker or seminar leader
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, iSpring (or other instructional design software) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in instructional design for a variety of platforms including E-Learning and classroom is required.
- Experience in a complex, global, multi-site organization.