well known company ...leading brands...This is a developmental role ..seeking min 2,,,max 5years experience. Company chooses to groom their own . Base + Bonus=$80k
- Promote and service products through distributors to builders, contractors, Establish and maintain regular contact with distributor accounts in assigned territory to introduce and promote the sale of products in accordance with company goals and policies.
- Provide guidance and review the activities of distributor sales personnel; provide training and assist in resolving specific questions or problems related to selling efforts or technical issues.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with contractors, general contractors, builders, architects, and engineers to inform them of the advantages of using products and to motivate them towards specifying for their customers.
- Analyze and evaluate assigned accounts regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and performance; recommend changes in sales programs and customers to make territory more effective in meeting sales volume quotas.
- Develop annual Distributor Account Plan with each account to determine marketing, sales, training, showroom, promotional and advertising plans for following year.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team consisting of other Account, Showroom, Construction and Commercial Sales Execs as well and National and Regional Builder Sales Managers. Also work closely with sales, marketing and customer service departments
• Bachelor's degreerequired, preferably in sales, business administration, or marketing.
• 3-5years outside of salesexperiencerequired. (does not have to be in the building products industry) but must be selling a product and not a service