As a HR Business partner, reporting to the PSPC HR Director, you will work closely with executives, leaders, and employee teams to provide HR expertise and guidance to support he business goals. You will drive fact based decision making supported by analytics with a view to both short-term and long-term impacts and results. Areas of work include talent acquisition and development, compensation planning, employee relations, organization effectiveness, change leadership, employee engagement,retention and communication.
- Plan and execute an HR plan that is aligned to the business strategy.
- Implement organizational HR initiatives to improve and facilitate organizational effectiveness, career progression, talent development, organizational design, and culture development.
- Provide managers with support and guidance on all employee relations matters, including disciplinary, grievance and other company employment-related policies and procedures.
- Drive corporate initiatives at local level – Ethics, Code of Conduct, Vision and Values, performance, reward and recognition programs etc.
- Advise on training and development issues and performance appraisal process. Advise managers on training needs for both technical and behavioral requirements.
- Improve HR processes in support of the business to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management / Labor Relations / Organization Development.
- Minimum 13years directly related Human Resources experience with significant HR business partnering, coaching and organization development experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Track record of building trust and acting with integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner; experience with executive coaching and broad organizational change.
- High level of curiosity with desire and ability to link situations to the bigger picture; ability to identify root cause and underlying issues.
- Ability to analyze HR data and trends, and articulate the implications and tangible corrective actions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Superior business and HR acumen, including creative fact based problem-solving, and critical thinking.
- Established track record of being proactive, self-driven and delivering on commitments.
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Code – CS20170310-21168