PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:.
- Manage and provide sound engineering support with hands on expertise and practices in projects from conception through production. Interact with engineering, management, site and corporate team members and/or vendors to develop engineering specifications for new equipment or required process improvements; produce, modify, and maintain drawings; maintain project timelines; continuously evaluate projects from the tasks, resource and costs perspective, ensure delivery of the projects on time and within budget; and actively install, start-up, and validate equipment or tooling.
- Provide engineering guidance to assure plant, machinery, and processes are optimized.
- Administrate plant maintenance management software.
- Assist in electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic design modifications
- Coordinate and/or perform all necessary validations and/or process engineering evaluations as needed for manufacturing equipment.
- Manage and coordinate plant and capital projects, properly document work, and maintain history of projects in appropriate project files
- Support process improvements, cost reductions/savings, scrap reductions, etc. through the implementation of LEAN concepts
- Improve processes and procedures to manufacture a quality product at a minimum cost.
- Provide technical expertise to other plant personnel.
- Research and analyze data such a vendor design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Assist in installation of new products, tooling and related processes; investigate tooling and process problems; make new product/process recommendations.
- Support Engineering projects and Support Product Development as required.
- Provides engineering assistance to ensure plant, machinery, tooling and processes are at optimum.
- Assure OSHA, and Safety Regulations are followed.
Education: Bachelor's in...
- In Science or Engineering, or commensurate experience
Experience: 6-10 years of experience in...
- Must have effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Moderate knowledge of computer programs