Chase Card Services (CCS) delivers credit cards and other related products and services to meet the spending and borrowing needs of its customers. Chase is one of the nation's largest credit card issuers with more than 145 million cards in circulation and over $163 billion in managedloans. In addition to the Chase brand, CCS is one of the largest issuers of co-brand credit cards, partnering with many of the world's most prominent brands.
The Card Services Audit team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across all aspects of the consumer and business credit card businesses. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage which is performed and managed by a team of integrated technology and financial business specialists. This audit position is located in Wilmington, Delaware, and will include the execution of audit coverage within Chase Card Services. The candidate must also possess strong compliance and audit skills combined with excellent communication skills.
- Lead and participate in audit projects from planning to reporting and deliver a quality product in line with department standards
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment
- Partner with colleagues, regulators, clients and control community members to develop, evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of control environment. This is conducted in accordance with department and professional standards and will require the presentation of root cause issues to senior client management.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value
- Partner with other groups within Audit to ensure the delivery of an integrated audit program of coverage
- Contribute to a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 5 years auditing experience or public accounting
- 4 -7 years of audit/business process improvement experience
- CPA or similar designation preferred.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
- Knowledge of Credit Card industry preferred
- Proficiency in risk analysis
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan, lead and execute audit assignments
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management and influence change
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Advanced desktop skills in products to support the above (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to perform out of state travel up to 25%
** Any candidate not meeting ALL the qualifications can be considered for an Associate, Auditor role.
Req #: 170094996