Business Process Analyst
- Measures performance as it moves through processes. Proactively engages the process owners when there is a delay in the process. Escalates issues as necessary to insure timely completion.
- Communicates metrics that indicate future improvement opportunities. Leverages this data and other data sources to identify root cause to problems and suggests improvement projects to close performance shortfalls.
- Act as a leader when their analysis finds gaps in the current performance and proactively recommends possible solutions to Product Management and other affiliated groups.
- Support development of processes that ensure consistency within business unit product lines as well as with A&S Segment requirements.
- Apply metrics to measure and ensure that process improvement initiatives deliver "value" on a sustained basis.
- Proactively establish and cultivate a broad network of contacts both within and outside the business unit for the purpose of generating the most holistic analysis possible.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of the business from both a local and global viewpoint.
- Prioritizes workload so they can effectively make decisions with limited time and information.
Leadership / Change
- Demonstrate leadership in defining and adopting new processes / tools as well as sharing best-practices within the Control & Visualization Business and other businesses and functional areas.
- Development of processes that foster a continuous improvement culture.
- Measure and ensure that process improvement initiatives deliver “value” on a sustained basis.
- Develop strong day-to-day relationships with product management, engineering and business operations.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across the organization including but not limited to strategic sourcing, materials, and finance
- Ability to learn and to increase and update knowledge and methods affecting area of responsibility.
- Provides options and recommendations for effective decision making and development of business strategies.
- Develops information for, and prepares special or recurring reports and studies relating to the specific areas of responsibility.
- Stay abreast of important global activities and trends (competitive, technological, and social) that may have an impact on the products and services within the business and advises managers of potential future challenges.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
Bachelors’ degree in engineering, business, or mathematics.
- Must have 5 years of analysis experience in a Business-to-Business environment
- 2+ years hands on experience with SAP, MS Excel and SharePoint.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to collaborate effectively with various functional groups and peer business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment Visa, now or in the future for this job opening
- Green or Yellow Belt certification