Outside Sales Representative
The purpose of the Outside Sales Representative will be to focus efforts in field sales and cold calling, hunting and developing new business, while maintaining relationships and providing service to clients.
This is a full sales cycle position and the sales representative will ensure the proper actions and representation are maintained with clients always.
As an Outside Sales Representative, your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- 2-5 years of Outside SalesExperience
- Full Sales Cycle experience
- Visit customers and job sites to assess customer needs and potential; develop and maintain strong relationships, while generating and closing sales.
- Process Sales Orders, Bids, Job Information packages.
- Prospect new customers
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets set forth by sales manager
- Be willing to routinely walk roof sites and be in high areas
Compensation & Benefits
- Minimum Salary: $45,000 - 50,000
- Medical, dental, vision
- Car Allowance or Company Truck
- Gas card