DeNovo Banking Center Manager ( MLO )
- Generates new consumer and business development opportunities and drives all aspects of branch performance, including individual expectations for outside business development. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads and impacts a broad range of eco-system partners in an omni-channel environment. Builds market share, drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients. Demonstrates PNC's values through active involvement in community organizations in a leadership capacity.
- Leads, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni-channel environment. Coaches team to effectively provide solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
- Leads, plans and executes branded sales process to achieve or exceed proforma expectations. Grows branch revenue through the acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households as well as through collaborative partnerships with eco-partners. Drives business banking results primarily through business development and community involvement activities. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement.
- Drives the employee experience. Acquires and retains talent through the coaching and development of employees. Ensures employees achieve the performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for all direct reports and may manage a manager(s).
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
Builds Winning Teams - Working Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Matrix Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retailbanking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of industry-relevant experience. An operations or production environment position typically requires 2 years of previous managerial experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.