Perform manual testing of enterprise class n-tier .NET applications with multiple windows and web user interfaces. Provide reports on defects and discrepancies discovered. Assist software development teams in producing quality, defect-free software. Contribute to developing and maintaining simple automated scripts.
• Perform software testing tasks for new system software implementation tasks with simple or medium complexity after development work is complete according to the functional requirements. Report bugs and discrepancies discovered to developers.
• Perform system user interface testing prior to each new system release or prior to user acceptance testing or release to general user population.
• Participate in full test cycle, including Integrated System testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Develop test cases, procedures and scripts for software implementation tasks according to functional requirements.
• Document and communicate test procedures and testing results to others on work team. Scope project testing effort for development tasks.
• Develop, maintain and troubleshoot simple automated scripts using Testing Anywhere/Automation Anywhere
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or other related field
• Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
• Minimum 1 year of experience testing software applications
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented. Ability to meet scheduled task requirements within assigned deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines
• Knowledge of different MedNet functional areas
• Experience testing object oriented, distributed, enterprise class, complex applications with multiple windows and web user interfaces
• Experience with .NET framework, Visual Studio, Team Foundations Server or knowledge with similar source control
• Knowledge of MS SQL, SQL query language and SQL Management Studio
• National Career Readiness Certificate
Career opportunities lie ahead at LHI
Your time and experience working at LHI can prepare you for a wide variety of career advancement opportunities within LHI.
Where will your LHI career take you?
At LHI you'll enjoy a robust benefits package.
Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as an employee of LHI at our La Crosse location:
Health, dental and vision insurance
401(k) plan with matching contributions up to 4%
Basic and supplemental life insurance
Long- and short-term disability
Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities
Paid time off, holidays and bereavement
Health care and dependent care flex spending accounts
Child care and fitness club reimbursement
Employee referral program
We're proud that LHI is the gold standard for workplace wellness. Isn't it time you felt good, and felt good about what you do?
La Crosse-based employees receive the following wellness benefits at no additional cost:
On-location primary care clinic available to employees and their families
On-location fitness center, open to employees and their families
Wellness education programming, including brown bag lunches, health expos and more
Annual biometrics screenings and flu shots
Outdoor walking and running programs
Smoking cessation programs with free nicotine replacement therapy