General Psychiatrist | Active Duty/Military P: Open Position
Facility: Red River Hospital
Location: Wichita Falls, TX Beds:96
COME PRACTICE WITH US & SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
General Psychiatrist Needed; Full Time
Red River Hospital - Wichita Falls, TX
- Population: 104,000
- Home of Sheppard Air Force Base & MSU Texas
- Airport open to civilian/private air travel
- Combined census from PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program), Inpatient, IOP
- 22 dedicated inpatient beds for Military Heroes Program
- Recently renovated campus
- Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Dual Diagnosis, Co-Occuring, Trauma/PTSD
- Children, Adolescents, Teens, Adults
- Well-established team
- Above-market compensation package includes: Excellent base salary, Loan Repayment, Commencement Bonus, Relocation Assistance
Red River Hospital has been a leader in behavioral health care for over 40 years. Red River Hospital is a private inpatient 74 bed acute behavioral facility dedicated to the treatment of behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Located conveniently in Wichita Falls, Texas, Red River Hospital provides crisis stabilization services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors, active duty military and dependents within Wichita Falls and the surrounding areas. Our excellent staff is committed to the continuous improvement of behavioral health care by providing treatment opportunities which promote individual, family and community wellness.
At Red River Hospital we care about individuals and families experiencing mental health and substance abuse problems. As a team, we are dedicated to providing quality outstanding care and attending to the individual needs of each patient and their family in a caring and compassionate manner.