A Senior System Administrator has the thorough knowledge to create plans to assure effective management, operations, and maintenance of systems and/or networks.
- Manages teams of system admins and is able to prioritize work.
- Identify high risk critical problems and dedicate appropriate resources.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide variety of systems and networks to include high volume/high availability systems.
- 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or otherengineering or technical discipline is required.
- 8years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
Job ID 2015-1354