Business Systems Analyst III
- Ensure appropriate project and program performance monitoring processes and capabilities are in place and leveraged to deliver insight to senior leadership regarding IT performance and Center productivity.
- Support establishment of improved processes for budgetary and financial management functions that promote integrated programmatic management and oversight with enterprise-level requirements, assessments and planning; research, development, testing and evaluation, procurement, and operations and maintenance planning.
- Refine and maintain efficient and accessible configuration management process across the organization to address enterprise-level CM processes necessary to support integrated baseline for documentation, software and infrastructure, and establish position control over the IT baseline throughout the development cycle.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Requires 5 to 8years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA
- Demonstrated experience with business analytics
- Ability to work in a Government environment as part of a multi-contractor team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated IC experience
- Experience with ODNI desired
Job ID 2017-47609