Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Key activities to satisfy this statement of work include:
- Assist the Program Management Team with ensuring program baseline manufacturing plans, manufacturing flow, and integration of components are planned and executed with best practices and efficiency.
- Assist with program performance visibility, including program management and manufacturing best practice implementation and operation support to the SLS Program manager and Exploration Upper Stage (EUS) Leadership team in the following areas:
- Support the recovery and ongoing efficiency planning of SLS Core Stage manufacturing at MAF
- Support the planning and execution of the aft section mfg. and assembly with knowledge of Boeing systems, Boeing best practices and subject matter expertise in aft section and engine compartment integration and assembly of space launch vehicles.
- Support the planning for the EUS manufacturing and integration with full insight into the integration EUS and SLS manufacturing and integrations efforts.
It is estimated that these activities will take approximately 20 hours per week for the period of performance as specified.
Candidate needs to have extensive subject matter expertise in Shuttle, SLS or Production scheduling (20 years +).
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin.
Job ID 2017-3791