Agile System Engineer for MDA
Agile Systems Engineer to support the JRDC contract of the Missile Defense Agency at Schriever AFB, Colorado. The engineer will support the virtual Threat Modeling Center (vTMC), responsible for the development and delivery of high fidelity threat modeling products in support of MDA and MDA’s Ballistic Missile Defense System.
This position is for an AgileScrum Product Owner and requires a mid-level to senior-level Systems Engineer with experience in Modeling and Simulation as well as Agile SE development lifecycle.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Requirements development, creation of Epics, user stories, backlog refinement, and development prioritization.
- Additional responsibilities include the development of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) models, DoDAF and SysML artifacts, conceptual designs, and acceptability criteria for the vTMC applications.
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
Ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor of science in an engineering discipline or related education with at least 8years of experience is required;
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Must possess good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Position prefers a candidate with a current DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with MBSE tools (PTC Integrity Modeler) and SysML.
- Previous knowledge of C/C++/Java languages.
- Understanding of powered and ballistic flight behaviors.
- AgileScrum Product Owner Certification.