Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sr. Financial Analyst in our Deerfield, IL office
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Financial Analyst on the US Business Unit FP&A Team, you will be empowered to assist in supporting the USBU cross functional teams to drive pricing decisions. A typical day will include:
- Support both the larger Product Price Forecasting Team as well as the cross-functional team accountable for developing product pricing forecasts for assigned brands.
- Develop and present plan and actual results to working teams, altering message as appropriate for the audience. Clearly articulate the key drivers of change and present working teams with actionable alternative scenarios.
- Develop standardized financial modeling tools to ensure appropriate financial assumptions for each account/channel and Ensure individual account/channel financial models utilized for contracting decisions are properly reflected in Takeda’s Plan, MRP, and LBEs.. Ensure forecast practices are uniform across similar products in the portfolio. Identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for efficiency in contract data collection and reporting methodologies.
- Develop and maintain analytical models to forecast payer level performance for commercial and Medicare contracts and actively monitor and report actual payments, volume and price performance expectations in comparison to actual results and latest plan estimates and ensure appropriate reserves are maintained.
- Partner with Forecasting and FP&A Teams to ensure alignment on volume trends at national and channel/payer levels and the impacts of changes in forecasts to current quarter and remainder of current fiscal year net sales forecasts as well as balance sheet discount reserves.
- Collaborate with the Commercial and Government Pricing Leaders, Managed Markets Account Strategy Managers (ASM’s), and Brand leadership to develop, evaluate, and recommend effective contract analysis and strategies as well as perform product and market analysis to identify opportunities to improve Takeda’s profitability and market position for all business segments within managed markets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of five years business experience or minimum of three years of experience if you have a Masters Degree
- Quantitative analysis or financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling
- Advanced user in Excel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs