SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Product ManagementUS - Cambridge, MA (Global HQ)APPLY NOW
- Share onTwitter
- Share onFacebook
- Share onLinkedIn
- Share via Email
A subject matter expert in the digital marketing space, you will own the design, implementation and customer adoption of Pega Marketing for the communications application. In partnership with key business groups, you will drive the development, planning and execution of product strategy, while prioritizing required features and maintaining an investment roadmap.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the Communications & Media Business line to ensure the product is evolving to meet the demanding Digital Marketing needs of our Communications and Media customers
- Ensure regular customer collaboration and product roadmap alignment
- Own product enablement to help ensure achievement of revenue objectives
- Provide thought leadership on evolving features and technology; perform regular analysis and assessment of complementary and competing technology to help inform and drive the roadmap and strategy
- Develop relationships with internal partners to ensure product adoption and effectiveness
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are passionate about the field of marketing and have a deep, hands-on understanding of the most reputable marketing automation technologies. You have tremendous grit, with the political savvy to appropriately navigate around and understand minefields within a corporate environment.
Qualifications will include:
- 10 years of experience working with digital marketing technology applications (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo)
- Previous experience leading the implementation of digital marketing application
- Experience managing the roadmap and strategy of an enterprise software product