New York, NY
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 389 days ago
Infosys– HIL– Lead Consultant –Hyperion
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location: New York, New York. This position will require relocation to other Infosys locations.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
Job Description for EPM Senior Consultant role
• Total experience in Hyperion planning should be at least between 4-7 years experience
• Candidate should have at least 1 or 2 end to end implementation experience of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) / Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services.
• Should have strong functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting, & forecasting
• Strong Hands-on experience on writing Business Rules, Data management/FDMEE., calc scripts, Hyperionreports, security and process management modules.
• Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides
• Should have worked in Onsite –Offshore global delivery model
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.