ENERCON Services is an employee owned, premier Engineering and Environmental Services Company. Our double-digit year-over-year growth is fueled by the quality of work we perform as an EOC (Engineer of Choice) to a large base of the power facilities in the US, as well as to an expanding global customer base.
ENERCON Services is currently seeking a Site Lead to act as a liaison for a nuclear facility in Richland, WA. This individual will be responsible for daily interactions with the client and the ENERCON offices.
The Site Lead will report directly to the Division Manager and be responsible for managing client relationships, reviewing design change packages for quality, coordinating personnel assignments with the Division Engineering Manager, attend design review meetings, coordinating site deliverable reviews/approvals and assisting and mentoring site personnel as needed.
Qualified candidates will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
• Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering (mechanical / electrical / civil).
• Washington Professional Engineer license strongly preferred.
• Minimum 15+ years’ experience in nuclear power.
• Experience with nuclear design processes and/or Systems.
• Columbia Generating Station (CGS) site experience preferred.
• Project Management Experience beneficial.
• Field experience beneficial.