Connection Enterprise Solutions is a profitable $1B+ company focusing on providing technology solutions for the Fortune 2000, located in Boca Raton, Florida. Connection Enterprise Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Connection (CNXN), a $2.5 Billion+ publicly traded company located in Merrimack, NH.
Connection Enterprise Solutions offers a wide range of technology services with over 500 technical certifications and a qualified team of expert engineers, software licensing specialists and project managers to offer best-in-class solutions to our customers. We deliver end-to-end solutions across the entire IT lifecycle--from assessment, design, procurement, and installation to management and asset disposition. Focused on solving the complex business challenges of enterprise customers, Connection Enterprise Solutions is a one-stop source for a full range of IT products and services, including data center, networking, mobility, and software solutions. Offering over million products from 1,600 technology vendors, Connection Enterprise Solutions' proprietary cloud based e-procurement system, TRAXX, creates a streamlined, efficient approach to IT procurement that reduces the cost and complexity of buying hardware, software and services. By leveraging our strategic relationships with leading IT manufacturers and software publishers, Connection Enterprise Solutions is able to provide the best pricing and preferred product availability.
Working under minimal supervision of the Dir, Client Operations Support, referring only exceptional problems and issues for management review or approval, the Client Operations Advisor provides direct operational support to Enterprise accounts of one or more Inside Account Managers (IAM) and Enterprise Account Executives (EAE). The Advisor drives the day to day business and interactions with clients. The Advisor manages and maintains client standards, special pricing, and any client issues until resolution. The Advisor makes strategic decisions on catalog pricing and product recommendations to the client. The Advisor works alongside the EAE and IAM to strategically maximize margins and provides outstanding service to clients on all requests. The Client Operations Advisor proactively responds to or delegates client requests and tasks with little to no guidance, ensuring timely completion. The Advisor performs the high end tasks such as configuration solutions, strategic deal registrations and/or negotiated bid pricing with manufacturers and other margin enhancement activities.
Essential Job Functions:
Strategically and proactively manages the customer's standard catalog making strategic decisions on pricing and product availability.
- Works with the client, IAM and EAE to provide the client with a catalog that is applicable to the client's business needs and policies.
- Updates parts pricing and discontinued parts in catalog by referencing internal reports as well as updates provided by the manufacturers through product roadmaps and proactively notifies client of possible replacement.
- Manages Clients Special Pricing and updates accordingly
- Manages and maintains margins on standards by updating special pricing and discounts.
Provides complex customer quotes in a timely manner, within 4 hours, which may require configuration by the Advisor or through a technical resource engagement.
- Works with suppliers and Manufacturers to ensure the best pricing based on the opportunity.
- Helps the sales team make decisions on the Price Matrix for the client.
- Builds out configurations for clients of velocity products and works with the manufacturer's tools to provide pricing.
- Engages presales engineers for high end configurations of networking equipment.
Manages client order escalations thru to resolution as it relates to tracking, returns, or other post shipment issues.
- Researches and provides feedback to manager for client experience improvements.
- Takes the lead on resolution for accounting issues, such as credit and rebills, sales tax issues and RMA escalations.
Works with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure MoreDirect receives the best pricing available.
- Manages current Deal Registrations and renewals as needed.
Performs all other duties or special projects as assigned including:
Assists the Sales Operations Specialist with overflow of Order Entry to ensure prompt processing when needed.
- Processes complex orders such as networking, stocking orders or large projects.
Responds to all order processing escalation requests until fully resolved.
- Manages any Open Order escalation from the Sales Operations Specialist.
Minimum years of career experience to qualify for role: 7 years
- Includes a minimum of five years of work experience in sales operations in a technology sales company, this could be manufacturer, reseller or distributor level working with enterprise clients.
Total years of career experience in order to be fully proficient: 10 years
- Working knowledge of the IT reseller industry.
- Advanced technical knowledge as it relates to the anatomy of desktops, laptops, and servers with ability to quote correctly to clients.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills to include Excel for creating and using spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook for email to include working with a shared email box with ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with multiple messages arriving at once.
- Intermediate knowledge of detailed data entry into a CRM or ERP system
- Knowledge of IT manufacturers and all programs that they offer with ability to support Enterprise clients
- Experience with Manufacturer Special Pricing Letters for Enterprise clients
- Understanding of the top IT manufacturer's products, tools and websites with the ability to navigate the manufacturer tools and programs which leads to increased productivity and higher client satisfaction
- Organized state of mind with ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance according to priorities and deadlines
- Decisive with ability to make a prompt determination and substantiate decision if challenged.
- Articulate with ability to express oneself clearly and professionally in oral communication
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to compose professional business communications via email, letter, and proposals.
- Good listening skills with ability to receive information completely and understand what is being said
- Quick study with ability to master a situation or learn new things with minimum direction or training
- Problem solver with ability to identify and efficiently resolve issues using good judgment.
Connection, Inc. and its subsidiaries consider all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law. Connection will consider accommodations for any known physical, mental, or other impairments of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our applicant screening process and to effectively perform the essential functions of their jobs, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
Job ID : 3855