Sales & Operations Director
OpenWorks - Fairfax, VA
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy BUILDING and LEADING a team to develop a portfolio of business, we want to hear from you!
OpenWorks is an energetic, fast-paced and dynamic organization primed for geographic and organic
- GROWTH explosion in the next 6-24months!
- CULTURE! Reward and recognition for positive results and an culture of collaboration
- MONEY! We offer a compensation structure with competitive base pay, plus commissions and quarterly & annual bonuses
- PROMOTION! Our culture is designed with a focus on promoting from within
- REWARD! Rewarding top performers with recognition, prizes, and travel
- PORTFOLIO! Our clients include Fortune 500 customers like FedEx, Pepsi, The Gap & UPS
- TECHNOLOGY! Paperless environment via iPad technology… field automation
We invite you to ask our employees what they enjoy most about working at OpenWorks! Here’s a few things recently shared:
- “One thing that was appealing when I first applied to OpenWorks was knowing that it’s been in business for over 30 years and continuing to grow!”
- “At OpenWorks, everyone’s voice matters, everyone has an opinion, and everyone is heard.”
- “Commission and bonus opportunities are great! If you’re a go-getter, your earning potential is truly unlimited.”
- If you’re ready to grow your career by making an impact, apply today and see how OpenWorks can work for you. Visit our Careers Page at: http://openworksweb.com/careers/
The Sales and Operations Director leads the day-to-day functions and processes of the Outside Sales, Franchise Sales, and Operations departments within the assigned region in order to meet and exceed organizational goals and objectives. This includes:
- Developing sales goals and driving team members to over deliver on expectations through solid leadership and mentoring skills to enroll and engage sales professionals in the overall plan.
- Ensuring sales plan numbers and individual sales quotas are achieved, monthly.
- Connecting with people where they are, identifying their strengths and areas for improvement, and building strategies that help them to achieve excellence.
- Leading by example. Our managers not only create sales plans, they help implement them.
- Quickly developing rapport with others as an outgoing go-getter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Celebrating and sharing successes.
- The right candidate will be comfortable starting up a new office and growing the region to include, but not limited to, the duties listed below.
- Conduct ride-alongs with Account Executives
- Review, edit and provide feedback to Account Executives on bids
- Assist salespeople in closing deals
- Ensure sales plan numbers and individual sales quotas are achieved, monthly
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual planned account retention objectives are achieved
- Conduct ride-along with District Managers
- Advise or assist in the resolution of escalated customer issues
- Ensure franchisee satisfaction and retention
- Assist franchisees in developing business plans
- Facilitate franchisee stage development and growth
- Conduct franchisee business meetings and help resolve any escalated issues
- Provide backup to Franchise Licensing Manager with UFOC, disclosure and licensing process
- Provide encouragement, rewards, and recognition to employees throughout the region
- Perform weekly tactical meetings with all direct reports to review essential duties and projects
- Ensure regular performance review with regional employees
- Identify, communicate and coach performance improvement areas
- Perform sales activities to ensure plan numbers are met, regardless of staffing levels
- Assess training needs of existing employees and conduct or arrange for ongoing employee training
Staffing and Retention:
- Coordinate with Human Resources and ensure optimal staffing levels through networking and continuous recruitment
- Ensure proper candidate selection by interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Maintain or exceed targeted retention goals
- Identify and communicate (from both internal and external sources) Best Practices that can be used throughout the company
Personal Sales Generation:
- Generate referrals for account and franchise sales
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1year
- Sales: 1year
- Sales Management: 1year