MBC is currently seeking candidates interested in a Mid Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case Analyst role for a contract opportunity supporting SPAWAR in San Diego, CA. Positions are responsible for providing prompt, high quality professional support services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Personal / Team Development
• Leads coworkers and clients during project work
• Demonstrates and advocates the MBC Values through behaviors; sets high personal standards for performance/conduct
• Demonstrates ability to be a team player; contributes to high performing, positive work environment
• Supports hiring/selection of qualified people while demonstrating access and ability to build a pool of readily available professional resources, skilled to address client’s requirement needs
• Effectively communicates within the organization
• Demonstrates expertise in a functional, technical and/or industry specific area through comprehensive problem solving
• Demonstrates leadership and issue resolution in the consulting field
• Manages in engagement tasks
• Maintains and enhances the group/team’s client relationships
• Delivers timely and quality services or products that meet or exceed team manager’s and client’s expectations
• Demonstrates high level of commitment to client success while responding to changes in client expectations; monitors and uses client feedback
• Knowledgeable of critical success factors for the client and clients industry
• Assists to develop new business
• Identifies follow-on work and opportunities to market and sell products/services to existing clients
• Supports major proposal efforts
• Able to represent the company to clients/prospective clients
Other duties as assigned
Supervision: Provide limited supervision through motivation, mentoring, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in FMS case development in DSAMS and FMS case execution management acting as, or directly supporting, an FMS case manager, supporting SPAWARSYSCOM/PEO(C4I) or NAVAIRSYSCOM programs. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Liaising with foreign partners to determine defense requirements
o Providing expert guidance to the USG on FMS-specific policies and procedures
o Communicating with required organizations to gather accurate data for a Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA)
o Entering LOA data into DSAMS and completing the LOA package
o Creating briefs detailing FMS case and international program updates
o Tracking shipments
o Providing quality control across the team
• Candidate must be able to take direction and perform independently. Candidate must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Outlook), as well as possess excellent personal and interpersonal written, spoken, presentation and communication skills needed to interact with customers and team members.
• May involve domestic and/or international travel.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Completion of the following DISAM/DISCS courses:
o International Programs Security Requirements Course (or equivalent course offered by a commercial vendor which covers the same or similar information)
o Security Cooperation Management CONUS Course
o Security Cooperation Management Program and Case Management Course
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Six Sigma certification is a plus.
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Mathematical Skills - Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
• Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
• During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is potentially exposed to fumes or airborne particles, caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.