We are seeking a Genesys engineer to support all aspects of the Genesys Customer Interaction Management platform and the associated infrastructure within General Dynamics Information Technology.
This position will focus on the implementation, support and upgrade of Genesys components in the enterprise which include self-service, voice, multimedia, routing, and reporting solutions.
Experience deploying, configuring, integrating and supporting a breadth of Genesys products is required. Responsible for systems availability, capacity planning, and performance.
Must be clear, concise and precise when communicating with peers and management. Expect employee to be able to suggest suitable solutions and clearly articulate pros and cons.
- Analyze requirements and develop detailed designs for implementation
- Troubleshoot, determine root cause, and provide irreversible corrective actions to resolve issues related to the Genesys Customer Interaction Management platform
- Participate in 24 x 7 on call support rotation
- Assist with RFPs for new business opportunities
- Generate or update application and system documentation including testing and integration procedures
- Coordinate upgrades and maintenance
- Provide detailed reports to management on system status
- Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
- Participates in large system and subsystem planning.
- Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related software development experience.
Required Skills Include:
- Genesys Framework 8.x
- Genesys Voice Platform
- Genesys Routing
- Genesys Multimedia (eServices)
- Genesys Agent Applications (GAD, IWS, & Gplus Adapters)
- Genesys SIP Server
- Genesys Reporting (CC Pulse+, CC Analyzer, & Infomart)
- Windows Server 2008
- MS SQL Server
- VLANs, VPNs, QoS, etc.
- Contact center systems architecture and design
- Information security as applied to computers and network
- Avaya ACD
- CRM CTI integration experience
Requisition ID 2017-31818