Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrialtechnology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The ETAS Group is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Our product range includes development and diagnostic tools covering the entire lifecycle of electronic control units (ECU). The ETAS Group provides comprehensive and integrated tools and tool solutions for the development and service of automotive ECUs. The ETAS Group maintains offices in 14 locations around the globe. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
We are looking for a proven business leader to lead the ETAS RTA solutions business in North America and continue its rapid pace of revenue and team growth.
- Regional responsibility for the complete RTA Solutions business in North America, with locations in Ann Arbor and Chicago. You will be responsibility for business planning, delivery of sales revenue (in partnership with the ETAS sales team), team management, offshore team management and technical leadership.
- Business development and customer relationship management to enable sales targets to be achieved.
- Prepare presentations, technical offers, quotations for customer engagements.
- Lead a growing team of local consultants, local embedded software engineers and an offshore team to deliver customer projects.
- Recruit and further develop the RTA Solutions team in North America
- Provide technical leadership in automotive embedded software projects and AUTOSAR product sales
Your Competencies and Qualifications:
- Must have graduated from an excellent engineering university ideally with a degree in Computer Science or ElectricalEngineering.
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 8years experience in the automotive industry selling complex products / systems and/or professional services for embedded software, or commensurate combination of both education and experience.
- Technical and/or business leadership experience. is required.
- Experience with AUTOSAR is a strong advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills related to customer interaction and internal cross-functional teamwork.
- Strategic thinking, high goal and results orientation with a proven ability to work under pressure.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.