UAS (Drone) / Sensing Hardware Integration Developer
Job ID: 20170727-9750-TL
Geomni is looking for a UAS (Drone) / Sensing Hardware Integration Developer to ensure that our products continue to be “category killers”. If you are looking to join a team that is vital to the success of a market leader, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What the job is like:
· Designing and implementing services and systems that integrate with UAS and other sensing hardware and their SDKs (drones, laser devices, 3D measurement systems)
· Providing feedback to team members to increase effectiveness of processes
· Assist of development of customer guides, training materials, user manuals
· Aid in definition and implementation of specifications for new applications and features
· Work with customers to create designs
· Mandatory team lunches, which means free food. Who doesn’t like free food?!
· Taking a break to compete in high level ping pong and foosball games
All-Star Skills Needed:
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science degree with minimum 3.0 GPA
· Ability to create simple and well-designed solutions to complex software problems
· Quick learner that thrives in a team environment
· Proficient in: Android and iOS App Development, 3rd Party SDK Integration, and Web Services
· Knowledge and experience working with prominent UAS systems, software, and geospatial standards
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can help our international partners which English is their second language
· Well organized with meticulous attention to detail – Getting it right is Geomni top priority
· Experience/Knowledge of construction/roofing industry, geospatial data industry, CAD/GIS applications, OpenVC, MatLab, digital image processing, computer vision, machine learning, neural networks is highly desirable but not requirement
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Full benefits starting day one – Medical, Dental, Life, FSA, 401-K etc.
· Opportunities for career development and growth
· On-site gym, basketball courts and sand volleyball!
· High quality work environment with high quality people
· Frequent visits from Utah Valley’s best food trucks
Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Job Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1-3 Years