Document Management Administration Manager
Agility 360 is looking to fill the position of Document Management Administration Manager for a well-established REIT in the Minneapolis, MN area.
The chosen candidate will be required to relocate if currently out of town. The ideal candidate will have experience in Vendor Management, Record Management, Custodial Trust Services, and Business Process Management.
This person will act as the subject matter expert for the Document Management Team, monitor current and new contracts, policies & procedures, and Statements of Work (SOW).
Internal and external audit management and preparedness will be a priority responsibility for this role.
What you will do...
- Manage on-site vendor reporting, scorecards, and performance
- Independently manage projects, oversee tactical implementations, and team deliverables
- Develop and maintain document retention controls and processes
- Create and administer a self-testing plan to measure success against policies and procedures
What you need...
- 7+ years mortgage operations experience with strong understanding of MERS
- Experience with collateral management, custodial operations, and servicing activities exclusive to Loss Mitigation
- Vendor Management or audit-related experience
- Knowledge of Agency requirements, state, and federal regulations