Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment on innovative and exciting software projects. A compelling digital experience starts with a strong code foundation built for the end user. We at SHC/IMX are looking for a Senior Web Developer to work with the team to implement innovative solutions, designs and enhancements across web, kiosk and mobile experiences.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own development, programming, testing and deployment of all web assets including websites, apps, portals and kiosks.
- Collaborate, code and enhance our experiances, focusing on code quality, presentation layer and future extensibility.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements and production issues.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support. Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications. Create and maintain technical documentation for all projects.
- Review app and feature coding, strategically plan future website upgrades with the development team.
- Work with back-end and integration teams to ensure connectivity and fluidity into our corporate systems.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS/LESS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
Stay on top of emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to web initiatives. Ensure internal web standards are upheld and translated throughout applications
This position is located in our Dearbornoffiice.
- Demonstrated experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experienceediting/developing themes for Content Management Systems like wordpress.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design, Web Services and API's required.
- Operate and leverage Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to drive to deadlines, while successfully balancing multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data and insights to inform projects.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to applications.
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years as a Web Developer
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting
- Operate Windows or Mac environment
- May be required to work on the page/call rotation.
- Experience with JS frameworks like React, Angular
- Nodejs/express or other relevant server languages
- Demonstrated expertise database design and principles – MYSQL